Welcome to Northfield Physical Therapy!
IMPORTANT COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Northﬁeld Physical Therapy continues to monitor Covid 19 community transmission in Rice County as recommended by the CDC. During the past months, transmission rates have fluctuated but have generally remained in the low to medium transmission rates.* CDC guidelines recommend that only those at increased risk of severe illness wear a mask while transmission rates are at these levels.
We no longer require a mask be worn to your physical therapy appointment. Instead, Patients, Therapists and Staff will now make their own best decision for wearing a mask in our clinic.
- A patient more comfortable wearing a mask and/or at risk of severe illness may request that your therapist wear a mask for the appointment.
- Your therapist may also request that you as a patient wear a mask for an appointment.
We will continue our implementation of a layered approach to Covid 19 mitigation to include:
- Sanitizing treatment areas with an antibacterial spray after every patient.
- Continuing to maintain a 6-foot distance from others when possible in the waiting area.
- Frequent handwashing.
- Remaining vigilant with reminding Therapists, Staff and Patients who have cold or ﬂu like symptoms to cancel appointments.
- Remaining vigilant with following CDC guidelines regarding Covid 19 exposures by asking patients and therapists to cancel appointments and test for Covid 19.
We ask that you help us continue to stay open to provide care to you and all our patients, including those most vulnerable to COVID-19 by completing the SELF-SCREENER BEFORE COMING TO OUR CLINIC FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPY APPOINTMENT.
HOME HEALTH SCREENER FOR PATIENTS AND STAFF
You are required to call and reschedule if anyone in their household, or anyone they have been within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes in a 24-hour period has cold or flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Home Health Screening Questions: ALL PATIENTS MUST COMPLETE A SELF-SCREENER PRIOR TO COMING INTO OUR CLINIC.
A yes to any or even just one of the screener questions below means you must cancel your therapy appointment.
HOME HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
If you need to cancel your visit for any of these reasons, please call the office at 507-645-8325.
As therapists and staff, we are committed to our personal health as well as your health. We are using an abundance of caution in our daily lives while we continue to sanitize our examination tables as well as other areas in our clinic to ensure safety. We will cancel your appointment if we are sick.